Saturday, September 25, 2010

12 Things I Love About Luke (the first 6)


1. He's so free! I found him like this the other day during his nap! What's up with that? He just took his diaper off while sleeping. Wow.


2. He LOVES puppies. He's not scared of them. He wants to pull their fur, get in their face, sit on their back, etc. He saw our neighbors dog this morning and nearly flipped. I'm not getting him one yet, but I love that he LOVES puppies.


3. He's not afraid to tell us how me feels. Luke is very expressive. When he's happy, he shrills with delight. When he's sad, tears are there, and then Momma's sad too! When he's mad, he does "acrobatics" as Grammy calls it. Tantrums, they are here. But I love my Luke, acrobatics and all.


4. He's easily entertained. He likes to makes noise or make a mess!


5. He makes anybody look good. Doesn't he? :)


6. He's a manly man. He likes tools, fixing things (after he breaks them), and mischief of all sorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment